Row Row Row "your" Boat

Yes! that's exactly I am feeling right now. No matter what life gives we should row our boat and reach the bank. There is no stopping in the middle... that would only end in drawing nothing else... and always a feeling of guilt, wish I had rowed a bit more, wish I had just peddled a bit more, wish I had held on to that last straw and pushed myself towards the bank with the boat (boat is symbolically used).

So just hang in there and row your boat as slowly as possible. Remember here aim is not to reach first, or on time, but to reaching itself is the goal. Time doesn’t count. No racing!! Full stop.

“You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending”. – C. S. Lewis

Yes, true as it sounds. Just start where you are, keep a goal and again “ROW YoUR BoAT”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle matters..