Prime Numbers

 "A"s favorite is Numbers. Especially multiplication of numbers.

At 8 years he can say any table from 0 - 100. 

When I saw abacus kids doing mathematics so fast, I was thinking what special in "A" doing multiplication. Then I realised those kids did the operation on numbers given to them. But if I give a number and ask the factors, they won't be able to do for bigger numbers. Also, wouldn't be able to calculate all the primes from 1 - 1000.

This is autism. And I'm in search of all is strengths which can be used for his learning and independent living later in life.

There is no race with anyone other than us. We just have to set our goals taking today as base.

This is the vidoe writing him prime numbers from 1 - 500.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle matters..

Row Row Row "your" Boat